Pages

Saturday 15 October 2016

In the middle of nowhere Term 4 2016

In the middle of nowhere Term 4 2016
Screenshot 2016-06-21 at 10.49.44 AM.png

As I was walking to the bus stop back from my campout with my friends, I hopped into the bus to go back to my house, then suddenly I fell straight to sleep, the bus was still moving and people was still in there when I last checked, and  I knew it was going to be a long ride back home because it took a lot of stages when I was on my way to the campout.

Later on that night, I felt a little push, I instantly woke up because I thought I was back home, as I slowly opened my eyes I gazed everywhere with such a shock! I was in the middle of nowhere. I peered at a far distance and saw nothing at all just trees, but I was very exhausted so I just slept there overnight. In the morning I woke up and straight away went to find my way home, I was very anxious and very angry. I strolled up hills and down but I still didn’t know where I was.

I was lying in the burning hot sun, exhausted and feeling very depressed because I didn’t know what to do. I walked through the night exhausted and very angry, I felt weak and my body felt unusual, but I didn’t want to stop searching so I just kept myself moving. I was sweating and very tired and just noticed I ended up at the same place I was when I got thrown out so I just laid there boiling in the sun.

After the little nap I had I felt boosted and fired up as I stood up I thought for a while and decided to try and trace the buses wheels because here were marks on the road. I strolled with happiness and joy because I could notice the place I was at so I kept on following until I was sure, suddenly the marks were starting to fade, but luckily I knew where I was going I was strolling with Pleasure.

I walked past my friends house and walked pass the bus stop and noticed that the man in the bus was the same man that was in the bus I was in, he looked back at me and gave me a evil look, then I decided to not catch the bus and just walk off and as I carried on walking, the bus speed off and I just ignored it and kept on strolling.

Finally, at last I have reached the street my house was at, I was delighted with joy. I was very glad Everything was where It was expected and I was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment