Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Myself

Myself

Hi I am a girl, and I am 10 years old.  My name is Sina.  I live in the beautiful suburb of Glen Innes , in Auckland, New Zealand.  I go to a nice school in our area called Glen Innes I am proud of my Green T-shirt  and black shorts uniform and wear it daily to school.

I have dark brown eyes, and Brown and black hair.  Sometimes I colour my hair brown .     

The things I like doing at school are maths , spelling ,writing , and art .  Going swimming everyday is soooo cool.   I also love writing and updating my blog every week.. It is cool to see so many people from all over the world reading my writing.

Like all the students in my class, I like food.  I enjoy eating Hot chips , pies ,   ice blocks, and drinks, but my favourite is hot chips .

I have many friends at school too.  In school we go outside to talk, walk and play on the grass love talking with my best friend, Lana   Sometime we get together after school for a game of basketball and

Glen Innes is a Nice place to be in.

1394501599974.1.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sina I loved what you have wrote about yourself.
Why is Basketball your favourite game to play ?

Unknown said...

Hi sina i like your story

Post a Comment